Are you a worried parent, fearing your child may be cyberbullyied or cyberbullying someone?
Or a teacher who wants to explore the topic of cyberbullying in class?
Are you a teenager who has received some nasty text messages or witnessed cyberbullying?
Download our free, interactive app, that contains:
– An interactive quiz for teenagers, parents and teachers that displays customized feedback based on the responses to the quiz and redirects the user to the most relevant information sources, material or help in case a user has experienced cyberbullying.
– A quiz to test your knowledge about cyberbullying and the internet in general, with the possibility to share your score on Facebook and get more information about cyberbullying.
– A “one touch” button for help in case the user is in need of direct assistance.
– An awareness raising video embedded in the app (english) or on Youtube (multiple languages available).
– A survey for teachers to help better understand their experience and expectations regarding cyberbullying.
– A section with more information about the project and the app.
Read more: goo.gl/9dLqhL